Sunday, February 9, 2020
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or ACH Bank Account information available.
PLACE: BURNT HILLS HIGH SCHOOL, 88 LAKEHILL RD., BURNT HILLS, NY 12027
TIMES: SPLIT START • DIV. 1,2,3 – Check-In 7:00 – 8:15 am, Wrestling begins at 9:00 am. • DIV. 4, 5 – Check-In 12:15 – 1:15 pm, Wrestling will begin at conclusion of morning session. Approx. 1:30 pm.
FORMAT: Madison System; Round Robin Format; Bouts are (1-1-1) for Divisions 1 – 3, & (1– 1½ –1½) for Div. 4 – 5. NYS HS Rules, OT 1 Minute Sudden Victory, 2 nd OT :30 Second Ultimate Tiebreaker (Rideout). Certified NYS Referees when available.
• Wrestlers shall wear singlets, or gym shorts & T-shirt, clean sneakers or wrestling shoes. Headgear recommended.
• Wrestlers from the same school will be separated when possible. * Skill levels will be separated when possible.
• The tournament directors reserve the right to combine/eliminate weight groups when necessary. * Wrestlers may register in their actual age Division, AND a second older Division, but NOT two groups within one Division.
DIVISIONS: Age as of February 9, 2020 * NO JV OR VARSITY EXPERIENCE PERMITTED
Div. 1 (ages 5-6) Div. 2 (ages 7-8) Div. 3 (ages 9-10) Div. 4 (ages 11-12) Div. 5 (ages 13-14)
• Wrestlers will be grouped into 5 or 6 man brackets when possible.
• All wrestlers will be within 12%. A minimum of 20 wrestlers will be randomly weight checked at registration.
• No weigh-ins. We are using the honor system. Put the actual weight on form. Wrestler’s weight may be challenged prior to the end of the first round of wrestling for a fee of $20. If you win challenge you will get your money back and wrestler will be disqualified without refund of registration if they are over. Wrestler must be within 2 lbs. of their registered weight. No refunds if challenge is failed.
AWARDS: Div. 1-5: “CHAMPION BELTS” FOR 1st & MEDALS for 2nd - 3rd place
ENTRY FEE: $35
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY; LIMITED TO THE FIRST 425 WRESTLERS; NO WALK-INS.
NO REFUND FOR NO-SHOWS.
ADMISSION: $2 for adults / $1 for children.
CONCESSION: Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks available all day in cafeteria. Vendors will be available for kids gear.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE Wednesday, February 5, 2020 @ 11:59pm
Please direct questions to:
Phone: (518) 817-7422
Select an option to continue with the registration.